If you travel to Birmingham for leisure or business, this property will be ideal for you. Having a comfortable studio setting, this property is located close to Birmingham main attractions, but also ideal for those who travel by car into the city from neighbouring locations.
By staying in this property you will be situated close to Birmingham’s busiest business and leisure district, Brindley Place, as well as a host of restaurants, bars, shops and the lovely Canal Basin. The neighborhood is lively and vibrant, having many gyms in its surroundings and one of the city’s largest cinemas, Cineworld, just minutes away from the property.
Within this fully furnished property you will find complimentary WiFi, bed linen, towels, toiletries and Netflix. You will have access to a guest Netflix account, free of charge, which is available on a wonderful 50” Smart TV, allowing you to watch your favourite series on demand. We provide complimentary tea and coffee for all guests.
There is an improvement project that has involved the installation of temporary external scaffolding around the building.
Duration: The scaffolding installation is expected to be completed by February 2024. However, please note that these dates are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances or weather conditions.
Impact on Your Stay: During the installation period, there may be limited access to certain areas of the building, and you may experience some noise or minor disruptions during working hours. The balcony is not accessible during the planned works. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
Available 24/7 should you need anything
Prior to your arrival:
All guests must provide proof of Identification i.e passport, driver’s licence.
During your stay:
1. There cannot be any more than the confirmed guests in or on our property at any one point, this will be a violation of our occupancy limit and violation of this will lead to the immediate removal of all guests without any refund.
2. All guests must respect our community guidelines:
No Parties/Gatherings that exceed the maximum number of guests
No extra guests
3. Please respect the neighbours and keep the noise down after 10 pm.
4. We would prefer if you could:
Use indoor shoes/slippers
Treat the flat as if it were your own
When leaving the property please make sure you lock the door and all the windows
5. This is a self-check-in property, by booking this property you certify that you are willing and able to follow the instructions that you have been provided through the house manual or the host check-in document sent to your email. You also agree that you will not contact the host before reading your house manual and key instruction documents sent to you by the Host.
6. There will be a fine of £50 for smoking, this will be applied for each day of your booking.
7. Check out is strictly 11 am, a charge will be applied for any unauthorised late checkouts.
8. You are responsible for any damages caused upon your stay by not following house rules. You are also responsible if the damages cause any upcoming guest an inconvenience. You will be liable for any refunds given to any guests due to any negative experienced caused by your damages.
9. You must pass our verification process. Failure to do so will result in us declining your booking.
10. You agree that your booking this property in goodwill with your host and you will not attempt to damage your hosts business if you lose a dispute.